Navigating the medical pathway can be challenging, but with NRH’s patient portal, My Chart, you may:
- Make/Manage Your Appointment
- Request Prescription Renewals
- Receive Test Results
- Pay Your Bill
Not only is this a time-saving tool for you, but if you are a primary caregiver, access to information helps ease the stress of managing a loved one’s care. (Patient must sign a HIPAA waiver.)
Simple instructions make My Chart helpful and practical. And, in an emergency situation, you may access your health information for hospital admission, test referrals at other sites, or easily find a correct list of your medications.
Because the NRH Communications Center answers 150,000 calls annually, My Chart offers the quickest method to reach NRH. Especially on Mondays when calls are continual from dawn to dusk, you will find My Chart, the patient portal for NRH, is a direct way to reach NRH anytime from anywhere.
Voluntary Non-Opioid Advance Directive Form
• Must be available on office’s website.
• Indicates to prescribing provider that the individual does not want to be
administered or offered opioids.
• Must be filed in patient’s chart if executed, and shall be transferred from one
provider to another.
• Patients may request providers not prescribe or offer opioids to them.
This form will be filed into a patient’s chart, so that their choice follows them through any medical, dental or other service. At any time a patient may revoke this form.