- New River Health – New Patient Registration Online Form with Sliding Fee Scale. When completing the form for the sliding fee scale, please bring supporting documents to your first visit. (Supporting documents are any of the following: 3 most current paystubs, your latest tax return, or your latest bank statement.) This form is also used as our “Financial Assistance Application”. Existing patients can also complete this form if your financial situation changes.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – CDC.gov
- Social services and other assistance – 211.org
- Fayette County Health Department – FayetteHealth.org
- PEIA Comprehensive Care Partnership (CCP) Electronic Enrollment Form
- West Virginia Tobacco QuitLine – QuitLine
- Translation Services Available Upon Request
- Community Health Needs Implementation Plan
- 2021-2023 Community Health Needs Assessment Report
Our "Resources" page has been assembled with our patient's needs in mind. Below you will find links to helpful resources that can assist you before and after your visit.